Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Day 7- Sheralyn



Today I wore a bit of a "repeat" already- but for the sole reason that it was picture day and I really wanted to wear the coral necklace and sweater for my school picture this year! I did mix it up from outfit 4 though- which is the point, right?

So I wore again...
-white tank top (Old Navy)
-coral 3/4 cardigan (Rickis, but bought at Value Village)
-bubble necklace and earrings, Ardenes
(-I did try wearing a long sleeved shirt, but it didn't work as well with the cardigan or necklace, so I sacrificed warmth for fashion, and I was a little cold most of the morning!)

I switched it up from day 4 because I also wore...
-black leggings (wunder under brand, Lululemon)
-brown buckle boots, Giant Tiger
-and due to recess duty at noon, ended the day wearing a tweed hat after lunch time hat head ( the hat is a hand me down from SG. in the school office from her daughter)! I love this hat, you'll see it and other hats on a few more pics, I think....
So the bottom part was totally different! 

No comments:

Post a Comment